Most Advanced CNC CAM Software
CAMWorks is one of the most advanced CNC CAM software available, combining production-proven feature based CAM technology, automatic feature recognition, and rules based machining along with tolerance based machining to leverage MBD and PMI technology to automate Smart Manufacturing for CNC programming – paving the way to advanced digital manufacturing.
- First and best integrated CAM software in SOLIDWORKS SOLIDWORKS Gold-level solution partner in CAM since 1998.
- Tolerance Based Machining - Uses tolerances and features in 3D models to automatically create CNC programs
- Feature Based Machining - Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) automatically recognizes prismatic features on native SOLIDWORKS part models, reducing programing time by as much as 90% compared to traditional CAM software
- Knowledge Based Machining - allows you to capture and reuse your programmers’ best practices using the patented TechDB, reducing programming time by as much as 80% and provides a company owned database to store employee knowledge and skill
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine performs true G-code machine simulation directly from the G-code used for the CNC machine, eliminating dry runs and set up time
- CAMWorks VoluMill™, the ultra high-performance tool-path engine allows you to reduce your cycle time by 80% for complex 3D- shapes and prismatic parts
Discover the Power of CAMWorks
Reduce Programing Time by up to 90%
Cut Setup Time by up to50%
Increase Production by up to400%
Increase Tool Life by up to500%
Program Smarter – Machine Faster
Seamless integration within the design environment CAMWorks offers true associative machining automatically accommodating changes to the part model, which eliminates time consuming CAM system rework due to design updates.
Reduce machining time by as much as 85% and increase tool life by as much as 500% even in the hardest materials.
Improve Customization & Setup Time
Knowledge-based machining allows you to capture and reuse your best programming practices using the Technology Database, TechDB™, reducing programming time by as much as 80%.
What Clients are saying about us
Why our clients love us
CAMWorks has helped us reduce time right from the product design stage to the delivery stage. The amount of reduction in time is more than 50% (of programming time), which is huge. Whenever we need to check if a part fits better on a sheet, we just have to move the part and CAMWorks recognizes it and instantaneously changes the code. This ability of interaction and easy code regeneration delivers efficiency and time savings. CAMWorks is a great package and the perfect choice; it is a fast, modern software package that does exactly what we want!
CAMWorks is very easy to install. The Standard CAMWorks is easy, and the more advance stuff like 5-axis machining is not too hard once you have an understanding of how the toolpathing works. In addition, the interface is clean and easy to understand. CAMWorks is always making improvements to their product and staying abreast of technology.
CAMWorks has been a huge part of our success in getting the NC code to the floor quickly and having the confidence in the offerings that we make.
it's virtually seamless. Within CAMWorks you have a roughing tab with a drop down menu. On the menu there are a number of different options you can choose. VoluMill is one of them. You pick VoluMill and put it to work for you. It's that simple. CAMWorks allowed us to get business we didn't have before!
If you are designing in SOLIDWORKS and you want to start machining, get CAMWorks!