Introducing CAMWorks 2021
CAMWorks 2021 is the most advanced CAM software available, combining production-proven feature based CAM technology, automatic feature recognition, and rules based machining along with tolerance based machining to leverage MBD and PMI technology to automate Smart Manufacturing for CNC programming – paving the way to advanced digital manufacturing.
Mill-Turn in SOLIDWORKS Assemblies
- Full Mill-Turn Support in SOLIDWORKS assembly mode
- Include custom chucks, fixtures, and other machine components for simulation and collision checking
- Synchronize simultaneous milling and turning operations with multiple turrets and spindles
- Simultaneously machine both sides of a part or unique parts in the main and sub-spindles
Continuous B Axis Turning
- Reach undercuts using a single finishing tool
- Multiple cutting strategies for flexibility
- User definable limits for the B Axis tilting angle
- Specify effective lead angle or tool normal angle
- Holder clearance setting to avoid collisions
Standard Stock Size Library
- User definable Standard Stock sizes in X, Y, and Z
- Select Coordinate system to define stock size
- Select reference and input offset values to locate stock
- Create new or overwrite existing Standard Stock sizes
- Create a user-defined Standard Stock size library for each material type!
Probing for Mill-Turn Machines
- Define probing tools with new parameters for probe shank and stylus
- Automatic selection of standard probing cycle based on face/feature selection
- Dynamic display of probing toolpath to avoid collisions and broken probes
- Probe stock and set work offsets automatically!
- Support for standard probing cycles!
What's New in CAMWorks 2021
See What's New in CAMWorks 2021
What's new in CAMWorks 2021!
- Import Tools from Helical and Harvey Tool Catalog or CSV Files
- 5 Axis – Spiral Swarf Milling and 5 Axis – Minimize Tilting
- Cylindrical Stock Support
- ShopFloor – Add Additional Documents and View/Edit Content
- Improved Sync Manager for Synchronous Machining
- Probing – Additional Parameters and 3 Point Boss / Bore
- Contain Toolpath within the Contact Point Boundaries
- TechDB – Default Feature Options and Resequencing of Operations
- Feature Recognition – Recognize non-uniform fillets/chamfer