“Advanced Digital Manufacturing Through Integrated CAM”
Reduce your programming and machining time by up to 80%
CAMWorks is an intuitive, feature-based CAM software that helps to increase productivity using best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools to maximize machining efficiency.
Eliminate time-consuming CAM system rework due to design updates.
Embedded in SOLIDWORKS and Solid Edge interfaces. No more time-consuming CAM rework.
Reduce Programming Time
Interpret the design of parts through Automatic Feature Recognition.
First and best integrated CAM software in SOLIDWORKSWe are SOLIDWORKS Gold-level solution partner in CAM since 1998. CAMWorks 2018 is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS 2018
- Tolerance Based Machining - Uses tolerances and features in 3D models to automatically create CNC programs
- Feature Based Machining - Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) automatically recognizes over 20 types of prismatic features on native SolidWorks part models, reducing programing time by as much as 90% compared to traditional CAM software
- Knowledge Based Machining - allows you to capture and reuse your programmers’ best practices using the patented TechDB, reducing programming time by as much as 80% and provides a company owned database to store employee knowledge and skill
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine performs true G-code machine simulation directly from the G-code used for the CNC machine, eliminating dry runs and set up time
- CAMWorks VoluMill™, the ultra high-performance tool-path engine allows you to reduce your cycle time by 80% for complex 3D- shapes and prismatic parts
Fill in the form below for a quote!
"*" indicates required fields