Meet CAMWorks at SOLIDWORKS World 2018, Booth #610
SOLIDWORKS World 2018, to be organised between February 4th, 2018 - February 7th, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA, USA is the premier annual event for the SOLIDWORKS Community. SOLIDWORKS World is designed to bring members of our community together for a week of intensive training, networking and 200+ technical training sessions.
Join us at booth #610, to explore the new CAMWorks 2018 combining production-proven feature based CAM technology, automatic feature recognition, and rules based machining along with state-of-the-art MBD and PMI technology to automate the CNC manufacturing process.
CAMWorks is an intuitive, feature-based CAM software that helps to increase productivity using best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools to maximize CNC machining efficiency.
- First and best integrated CAM software in SOLIDWORKS - We are SOLIDWORKS Gold-level solution partner in CAM since 1998. CAMWorks 2018 is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS 2018
- Tolerance Based Machining - Uses tolerances and features in 3D models to automatically create CNC programs
- Feature Based Machining - Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) automatically recognizes over 20 types of prismatic features on native SolidWorks part models, reducing programing time by as much as 90% compared to traditional CAM software
- Knowledge Based Machining - allows you to capture and reuse your programmers’ best practices using the patented TechDB, reducing programming time by as much as 80% and provides a company owned database to store employee knowledge and skill
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine performs true G-code machine simulation directly from the G-code used for the CNC machine, eliminating dry runs and set up time
- CAMWorks VoluMill™, the ultra high-performance tool-path engine allows you to reduce your cycle time by 80% for complex 3D- shapes and prismatic parts
Schedule a Meeting with us
Speaking Session 1
Advanced Design through Manufacturing Using SOLIDWORKSDate: Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Time: 1:30PM – 2:30PMSpeakers
- Victor Florindo, Territory Technical Manager, Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS
- Marc Bissell, Sr. Technical Consultant, HCL
Session Description: This session will demonstrate how the latest SOLIDWORKS design through manufacturing technologies are helping engineers to quickly create prototypes, manufacturing firms to automate the CNC programming process, and product manufactures to leverage MBD DimXpert data to facilitate Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0.
Session Attendee Benefits: Attendees will gain in-depth knowledge of the latest design through manufacturing technology available in SOLIDWORKS®. They will also learn to leverage this technology to reduce time-to-market, increase quality, and automate the design through manufacturing process.
Speaking Session 2Date: Sunday, February 4 2018
Time: 2:00PM – 2:15PM
Location: Certified Partner Theater in the Partner Theater Pavilion booth #901
Presentation Title: CAMWorks Advanced Manufacturing Powers Rignbrothers to the Front of the Pack!
Presenter(s): Marc Bissell & Matt Moseman
Joint Customer: Ringbrothers
Senior Technical Consultant, HCL America
Territory Technical Manager, Dassault Systèmes