Indian Metal-Cutting Machine Tool Exhibition, IMTEX 2019, to be organised between Jan124h - Jan 30th, 2019 in Bangalore, India is South and South East Asia's apex exhibition showcasing the latest trends as well as technological refinements from India and other global players. Tooltech 2019 is a premier event concurrent showcasing machine tool accessories, metrology and CAD/CAM cutting tools, tooling systems and current trends in the tooling industry.
At IMTEX 2019, HCL will be showcasing CAMWorks 2019, the most advanced CAM software available, combining production-proven feature based CAM technology, automatic feature recognition, and rules based machining along with tolerance based machining to leverage MBD and PMI technology to automate Smart Manufacturing for CNC programming – paving the way to advanced digital manufacturing.Join us at booth A 114, Hall 6 to see live demonstrations and meet our team. See site map
SOLIDWORKS CAM is Powered by CAMWorks
CAMWorks is the most advanced CAM system available today. Due to CAMWorks’ superior technology, SOLIDWORKS selected CAMWorks to power SOLIDWORKS CAM. All of the data and post processors from SOLIDWORKS CAM are fully compatible with CAMWorks!
- First and best integrated CAM software in SOLIDWORKS - CAMWorks has been a SOLIDWORKS Gold-level solution partner in CAM since 1998
- Tolerance Based Machining - Reads SOLIDWORKS MBD/PMI data including tolerances and annotations in 3D models to automatically create CNC programs
- CAMWorks Additive Manufacturing - First Intelligent Additive & Subtractive Manufacturing Solution Available for SOLIDWORKS
- Feature Based Machining - Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) automatically recognizes over 20 types of prismatic features on SOLIDWORKS part models, reducing programing time by as much as 90% compared to traditional CAM software
- Knowledge Based Machining - Allows you to capture and reuse your programmers’ and machinist best practices using the patented TechDB, reducing programming time by as much as 80% and provides a company owned database to store employee knowledge and skill
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine performs true G-code machine simulation directly from the G-code used for the CNC machine, virtually eliminating dry runs and set up time
- CAMWorks VoluMill™, the ultra high-performance toolpath engine allows you to reduce your cycle time by 80% and your tool-life by as much as 500%
Schedule an appointment with us
Paving the Way to a Smart Manufacturing Ecosystem
CAMWorks 2019, the most advanced CAM software, combining production-proven feature based CAM technology, automatic feature recognition, and rules based machining along with state-of-the-art MBD and PMI technology to automate the CNC manufacturing process – paving the way to a smart manufacturing ecosystem.