CAMWorks – Buy One Get One Free Offer
Save BIG TIME on the CAM system that SAVES YOU a lot of TIME!
CAMWorks reduces programming time from hours to minutes! CAMWorks is fully embedded in SOLIDWORKS, Solid Edge and other industry-leading CAD systems. This eliminates the time-consuming work needed to fix data translation errors or keep both CAD and CAM files updated. With CAMWorks TechDB, you also capture your company’s machining preferences and best practices and re-use them for other part programs, saving even more time in part programming!
Now is a great time to SAVE TIME AND MONEY with CAMWorks!
CAMWorks – Buy One Get One Free1. CAMWorks Professional Customers – Buy a CAMWorks Professional License and choose ONE of the following FREE options:
- 1 Free CAMWorks Milling Standard or Turning Standard License
- 1 Free NestingWorks License
- Free Network License
2. CAMWorks Premium Customers – Buy a CAMWorks Premium License and get an additional CAMWorks Professional License FREE!
Choose up to a maximum of TWO of the following FREE options:
- 1 Free CAMWorks Milling Standard or Turning Standard License1
- 1 Free NestingWorks License1
- Free Network License2
- Offer valid till 28th Dec, 2022.
- Full price USP for all licenses including free additional license or promotional items must be purchased at the same time as the software.
- Annual Network Fees for all licenses, including free additional license (if applicable), must be purchased at the same time as the software.
- Promotion not valid in combination with any other discounts or promotions.
- Limit 1 promotional license per customer.
Register Now for this Special Offer
Discover the power of CAMWorks
CAMWorks is an intuitive, feature-based CAM software that helps to increase productivity using best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools to maximize CNC machining efficiency
Discover how CAMWorks CNC software efficiently programs your CAD Design
- First and best integrated CAM software in SOLIDWORKS SOLIDWORKS Gold-level solution partner in CAM since 1998.
- Tolerance Based Machining - Uses tolerances and features in 3D models to automatically create CNC programs
- Knowledge Based Machining - allows you to capture and reuse your programmers’ best practices, reducing programming time by as much as 80%
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine performs true G-code machine simulation directly from the G-code used for the CNC machine, eliminating dry runs and set up time
- CAMWorks VoluMill™, the ultra high-performance tool-path engine allows you to reduce your cycle time by 80% for complex 3D- shapes and prismatic parts