WESTEC,west coast's leading manufacturing event to be organized between Sep. 24-26, 2019 in Long Beach Convention Center, California, United States.
At WESTEC 2019, HCL will be showcasing, CAMWorks 2019 one of the most advanced CAM software available, combining production-proven feature based CAM technology, automatic feature recognition, and intelligent based machining along with tolerance based machining to leverage MBD and PMI technology to automate Smart Manufacturing for CNC programming – paving the way to advanced digital manufacturing.
Along with CAMWorks, we will also be showcasing recently launched, CAMWorks ShopFloor which provides state-of-the-art digital tools for machinists to leverage digital machining data in part models, reducing errors and improving communication between CNC programmers and shop floor machinists. HCL will also be showcasing CAMWorks Additive Manufacturing - First intelligent additive & subtractive manufacturing solution available for SOLIDWORKS
Join us at Booth # 816, to see live demonstrations of CAMWorks, CAMWorks ShopFloor and CAMWorks Additive Manufacturing. See site map
We are glad to share the complimentary entry eTicket for Westec 2019 with you. Please click here to redeem the eTicket, which has to be registered online before beginning of Westec 2019.
Your Promocode is 10002594.
CAMWorks is an intuitive, feature-based CAM software that helps to increase productivity using best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools to maximize CNC machining efficiency.
Powers the new SOLIDWORKS CAM
CAMWorks Additive Manufacturing
- The only combination additive/subtractive solution for SOLIDWORKS
- Automatic and interactive build supports
- Fully associative additive and subtractive manufacturing operations
Reduce Programming Time - Smarter, Faster Programming
- Seamless SOLIDWORKS Integration
- Feature and Knowledge Based Machining
- Full Model to Toolpath Associativity
Faster Cycle Times - Double Your Machine Capacity
- CAMWorks VoluMill
- Reduce Cycle Time by up to 80%
- Increase Tool Life by 500%
Cut Your Setup Times - Virtually Prove-out Your CNC Programs
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine
- Perform True G-Code Machine Simulation with Collision Checking
Tolerance Based Machining
- Reads SOLIDWORKS® MBD/DimXpert dimensions and surface finishes
- Automatically selects machining strategies to meet the specified tolerances
Schedule an Appointment
Take your Shop Floor into the 21st Century
CAMWorks ShopFloor provides state-of-the-art digital tools for machinists to leverage digital machining data in part models, reducing errors and improving communication between CNC programmers and shop floor machinists.
CAMWorks ShopFloor Benefits
- Improve Communication with the ShopFloor Using Digital Technology
- Virtually Check Programs on the Shop Floor
- Reduce Setup Time
- Increase Production and Reduce Delivery Time
- Improve Quality and Consistency
- Avoid Machining the Wrong Revision of the Part
- Avoid Costly Collisions
- Reduce Downtime & Maintenance Costs