Join us for a Level 2 training session on how to use SOLIDWORKS CAM, the integrated CNC programming system included in every seat of SOLIDWORKS 2018 and later, currently on subscription. This training session is also suitable for intermediate level CAMWorks users using CAMWorks. This one-hour session will include:
- 2 ½ axis and 3 axis milling with multiple setups
- 3 + 2 programming in SOLIDWORKS Assembly Mode
- Information on the Technology Database or TechDB
- Alternate workflows
- Automatic and interactive feature recognition and operation generation
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn the latest SOLIDWORKS CAM technology!
* We highly recommend you attend the “SOLIDWORKS and CAMWorks Getting Started” webinar prior to attending this session. For more in-depth information regarding the TechDB, please attend the “SOLIDWORKS CAM and CAMWorks - Getting Started with the TechDB” webinar.