Meet CAMWorks at Die & Mold India 2018, Booth #B 37
Die & Mold India 2018, to be organised between April 11th, 2018 - April 14th, 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai, India is the trend setter event organised by TAGMA India with a reputation as the unique trade fair in India for the Die and Mold Industry.
Join us at booth #B 37, to explore the new CAMWorks 2018 combining production-proven feature based CAM technology, automatic feature recognition, and rules based machining along with state-of-the-art MBD and PMI technology to automate the CNC manufacturing process.
CAMWorks is an intuitive, feature-based CAM software that helps to increase productivity using best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools to maximize CNC machining efficiency.
- First and best integrated CAM software in SOLIDWORKS - We are SOLIDWORKS Gold-level solution partner in CAM since 1998. CAMWorks 2018 is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS 2018
- Tolerance Based Machining - Uses tolerances and features in 3D models to automatically create CNC programs
- Feature Based Machining - Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) automatically recognizes over 20 types of prismatic features on native SolidWorks part models, reducing programing time by as much as 90% compared to traditional CAM software
- Knowledge Based Machining - allows you to capture and reuse your programmers’ best practices using the patented TechDB, reducing programming time by as much as 80% and provides a company owned database to store employee knowledge and skill
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine performs true G-code machine simulation directly from the G-code used for the CNC machine, eliminating dry runs and set up time
- CAMWorks VoluMill™, the ultra high-performance tool-path engine allows you to reduce your cycle time by 80% for complex 3D- shapes and prismatic parts