Experience HCL CAMWorks and SOLIDWORKS CAM at IMTEX 2023
Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers’ Association (IMTMA) is organizing its flagship IMTEX 2023 at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) from 19 to 25 Jan 2023 in Bengaluru. Visit HCL CAMWorks at booth C141, in Hall 4, to learn how integrated CAD/CAM and automation technologies will benefit your CNC machining operations & see a live demonstration of SOLIDWORKS CAM and HCL CAMWorks.
Discover the power of CAMWorks
HCL CAMWorks is an intuitive, feature-based CAM software that helps to increase productivity using best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools to maximize CNC machining efficiency.
- CAMWorks powers SOLIDWORKS CAM and is the 1st Gold Partner of SOLIDWORKS
- Reduce Programming Time - smarter, faster programming
- Seamless integration with SOLIDWORKS and Solid Edge
- Faster cycle times - Significantly reduces cycle times and increases cutting tool life with CAMWorks VoluMill
- Reduce setup times - Virtually prove-out CNC programs with true G-code machine simulation to avoid collisions and broken tools with CAMWorks virtual machine
- Automate your manufacturing processes – using automation technologies and tools including the TechDB™, Tolerance based machining and CAMWorks API
- CAMWorks ShopFloorr reduces setup time, improves setup quality and reduces waste
- PrimeTurning™ from Sandvik Coromant delivers high material removal rates and increases tool life for turning operations