EMO Hannover 2017 is the world's premier trade fair for the metalworking sector. EMO Hannover presents an unparalleled width and depth of products and services throughout all production areas, from machine tools and production systems for cutting and forming which form the heart of machining, precision tools, accessories and controller technology, to system elements and components for automated manufacturing.
Join us at Booth #D01, Hall 25 to connect with our team and experience how you can enhance machining productivity with the best-integrated CAM System for SOLIDWORKS.
Learn How CAMWorks Can Accelerate Your Machining Productivity
- Save Programming Time: Significantly slash your programming time by as much as 90%
- With automatic feature recognition
- Knowledge based machining
- Tolerance based machining
- Save precious shop floor time with one-click true G-code verification: CAMWorks Virtual Machine allows you to see a realistic simulation of your part being machined with the complete machine tool.
- Save Machining Time: With Ultra-High-Speed tool-path algorithms
- Eliminate CNC Programming from Becoming a Bottleneck: CAMWorks takes an intuitive approach to programming a part. It treats a part as a family of machinable features, including 3-D features, and identies appropriate machining strategies with an intelligent knowledge base to apply company’s best practices.