AMB, International Exhibition for Metal-Working, is considered as one of the leading trade fair in the metal working space. Exhibitors from all over the world showcase their products and services in the area of machines and tools for metal-working at AMB. AMB 2018 is happening from September 18 to September 22 at Messe Stuttgart, Germany.
At AMB 2018, will be previewing CAMWorks 2019 and CAMWorks for Additive Manufacturing, one of the most advanced CAM software available, combining production-proven feature based CAM technology, automatic feature recognition, and rules based machining along with tolerance based machining to leverage MBD and PMI technology to automate Smart Manufacturing for CNC programming – paving the way to advanced digital manufacturing.Join us at booth EO130 (Hall Entrance East Stand) to see live demonstrations and meet our team. See site map
Discover the Power of CAMWorks!
CAMWorks is an intuitive, feature-based CAM software that helps to increase productivity using best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools to maximize CNC machining efficiency.
Powers the new SOLIDWORKS CAM
Reduce Programming Time - Smarter, Faster Programming
- Seamless SOLIDWORKS Integration
- Feature and Knowledge Based Machining
- Full Model to Toolpath Associativity
Faster Cycle Times - Double Your Machine Capacity
- CAMWorks VoluMill
- Reduce Cycle Time by up to 80%
- Increase Tool Life by 500%
Cut Your Setup Times - Virtually Prove-out Your CNC Programs
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine
- Perform True G-Code Machine Simulation with Collision Checking
Tolerance Based Machining
- Reads SOLIDWORKS® MBD/DimXpert dimensions and surface finishes
- Automatically selects machining strategies to meet the specified tolerances