A shift toward on-demand manufacturing to accommodate customized medical devices requires faster turnaround times. Experience HCL CAMWorks, with its tight CAD/CAM integration and automation capabilities, how it help save programing time, improve resource utilization, and turnaround time.
CAMWorks enables digital manufacturing in your machine shops
Visit HCL CAMWorks Booth # 3345 at MD&M 2023 between Feb 7 to Feb 9 in Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California, USA, to see the live demonstration of SOLIDWORKS CAM and CAMWorks. Learn how integrated CAD/CAM and automation technologies will benefit your CNC machining operations.
- Seamless integration with SOLIDWORKS will save you time and provide greater accuracy
- Automation technologies and tools such as Tolerance Based Machining, the TechDB™, and API’s will accelerate your machining output
- CAMWorks ShopFloor reduces setup time, improves setup quality, and reduces waste
- PrimeTurning™ from Sandvik Coromant delivers high material removal rates and increases tool life for turning operations.
- CAMWorks VoluMill™ provides high-performance milling toolpaths for shorter cycle times
- Reduce setup times - Virtually prove-out CNC programs with true G-code machine simulation to avoid collisions and broken tools with CAMWorks virtual machine
- Reduce Programming Time - smarter, faster programming
Schedule an Appointment
Watch how HCL CAMWorks, with its tight SOLIDWORKS integration and automation capabilities, helps save cancer patients’ lives with a 24-hour turn around time.