Join us for live webinar on Turning reinvented: Sandvik Coromant’s PrimeTurning™ in HCL CAMWorks.
The significant turning innovation, PrimeTurning™, is available now with HCL CAMWorks and offers a high material removal rate, more than 50% reduced cycle time for turning, and a more than 500% increased insert tool life. PrimeTurning™ uses CoroTurn® Prime Type-A and Type-B tools in conjunction with unique toolpaths to achieve increased feeds and speeds, shorter cycle times, and longer tool life. It offers the flexibility for turning operations in all directions.
Join the webinar to learn:
- How to achieve a high material removal rate, compared to conventional turning
- How to reduce cycle time for turning by 50% or more
- How to increase insert tool life by 500% or more
- Less time with setup and tool changes offers higher machine utilization
- How to see extremely fast return on investment and higher productivity
HCL CAMWorks is one of the first integrated CAM systems to support PrimeTurning™ from technology partner Sandvik Coromant. Reinvent your CNC turning operation with PrimeTurning™.
Sr. Technical Analyst
HCL Americas Inc.
With over 30 years of hands-on CAD/CAM & Solid Modeling, manufacturing engineering, and CNC programming & machining Marc Bissell’s experience and expertise applying cutting-edge technology to real-world manufacturing applications is exceptional.