3DEXPERIENCE® World 2020, taking place between February 9-12, 2020, in Nashville, TN USA is the premier annual event for the SOLIDWORKS Community. At 3DEXPERIENCE® World, a vibrant community of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs and business leaders will come together with innovative technology to accelerate this new reality—powering an Industry Renaissance that’s changing the way we think, work and live.
At 3DEXPERIENCE World 2020, HCL will be showcasing SOLIDWORKS CAM and CAMWorks 2020, the most advanced CAM software available, combining production-proven feature based CAM technology, automatic feature recognition, and rules based machining along with tolerance based machining to leverage MBD and PMI technology to automate Smart Manufacturing for CNC programming – paving the way to advanced digital manufacturing.
Join us at booth 300 to see live demonstrations and meet our team. See site map
We are glad to share the complimentary entry Passes for 3DEXPERIENCE® World 2020 with you. Please click here to redeem the eTicket, which has to be registered online before beginning of 3DEXPERIENCE® World 2020.
Free Pass Code 3DXW20EOCAMWORKS
Why SOLIDWORKS Chose CAMWorks
CAMWorks is the most advanced CAM system available today. Due to CAMWorks’ superior technology, SOLIDWORKS selected CAMWorks to power SOLIDWORKS CAM. All of the data and post processors from SOLIDWORKS CAM are fully compatible with CAMWorks!
- First and best integrated CAM software in SOLIDWORKS - CAMWorks has been a SOLIDWORKS Gold-level solution partner in CAM since 1998
- Tolerance Based Machining - Reads SOLIDWORKS MBD/PMI data including tolerances and annotations in 3D models to automatically create CNC programs
- CAMWorks Additive Manufacturing - First Intelligent Additive & Subtractive Manufacturing Solution Available for SOLIDWORKS
- Feature Based Machining - Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) automatically recognizes over 20 types of prismatic features on SOLIDWORKS part models, reducing programing time by as much as 90% compared to traditional CAM software
- Knowledge Based Machining - Allows you to capture and reuse your programmers’ and machinist best practices using the patented TechDB, reducing programming time by as much as 80% and provides a company owned database to store employee knowledge and skill
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine performs true G-code machine simulation directly from the G-code used for the CNC machine, virtually eliminating dry runs and set up time
- CAMWorks VoluMill™, the ultra high-performance toolpath engine allows you to reduce your cycle time by 80% and your tool-life by as much as 500%
Schedule an appointment with us
Session 1: Leveraging the TechDB and Tolerance Based Machining for Smart Manufacturing
Date: Monday, Feb 10, 2020
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Session Description: If we understand how to leverage the Technology Database or TechDB and Tolerance Based Machining or TBM in SOLDIWORKS CAM… we can standardize and automate the CNC programming process for Smart Manufacturing..
Session Attendee Benefits: A firm understanding of the structure and purpose behind the Technology Database or TechDB… and Tolerance Based Machining or TBM. How the TechDB and TBM can be leveraged to automate the CNC programming process. The features and benefits of using the TechDB and TBM in SOLIDWORKS CAM.
Session 2: Smart Manufacturing in Factories of the Future... Today!Date: Monday, Feb 10, 2020
Time: 7.15 PM to 7.30 PM
Session Description: Factories of the future are using SOLIDWORKS CAM and CAMWorks to enable the Model Based Enterprise for Smart Manufacturing. During this presentation we'll discuss how innovative manufacturing companies like Decimal Engineering leverage the latest advanced CAD/CAM technologies to gain market share and firmly establish themselves as industry leaders.
Session Attendee Benefits: Attendees will gain in-depth knowledge of the latest design through manufacturing technology available in SOLIDWORKS CAM and how this technology can be leveraged to reduce time-to-market, increase quality, and automate the design though manufacturing process.
Session 3: The Digital Transformation for Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0Date: Tuesday, Feb 11, 2020
Time: 5.30 PM to 6.00 PM
Session Description: If we understand the challenges to implementing MBD and review the latest Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 technology available to help mainstream companies determine their digital maturity and improve their digital readiness… we can move towards a Model Based Enterprise.
Session Attendee Benefits: Why the Digital Twin and Model Based Design are essential building blocks for Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0. How to get started creating a Model Based Enterprise. A firm understanding of latest Smart Manufacturing tools available for building a Model Based Enterprise