CAMWorks @ IMTS 2022
IMTS – The International Manufacturing Technology Show, the largest and longest-running industry trade show in the Western Hemisphere will be held between Sep 12 and Sep 17 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Visit HCL CAMWorks Booth 133320 for demonstration of SOLIDWORKS CAM and CAMWorks. Learn how integrated CAD/CAM and automation technologies will benefit your CNC machining operations.
Discover the power of CAMWorks
CAMWorks is an intuitive, feature-based CAM software that helps to increase productivity using best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools to maximize CNC machining efficiency.
- Powers SOLIDWORKS CAM, 1st Gold Partner of SOLIDWORKS
- Reduce Programming Time - smarter, faster programming
- Seamless integration with SOLIDWORKS and Solid Edge
- Faster cycle times - Double your machine capacity with CAMWorks VoluMill
- Cut Your setup times - Virtually prove-out Your CNC Programs with CAMWorks virtual machine
- Automate your manufacturing processes - Automation technologies and tools such as Tolerance based machining and TechDB™ accelerate your output
- CAMWorks ShopFloor reduces setup time,improves setup quality and reduces waste
- PrimeTurning™ from Sandvik Coromant delivers high material removal rates and increases tool life for turning operations