Introducing CAMWorks 2021
CAMWorks 2021 is the most advanced CAM software available, combining production-proven feature based CAM technology, automatic feature recognition, and rules based machining along with tolerance based machining to leverage MBD and PMI technology to automate Smart Manufacturing for CNC programming – paving the way to advanced digital manufacturing.
Mill-Turn in SOLIDWORKS Assemblies
- Full Mill-Turn Support in SOLIDWORKS assembly mode
- Include custom chucks, fixtures, and other machine components for simulation and collision checking
- Synchronize simultaneous milling and turning operations with multiple turrets and spindles
- Simultaneously machine both sides of a part or unique parts in the main and sub-spindles
Continuous B Axis Turning
- Reach undercuts using a single finishing tool
- Multiple cutting strategies for flexibility
- User definable limits for the B Axis tilting angle
- Specify effective lead angle or tool normal angle
- Holder clearance setting to avoid collisions
Standard Stock Size Library
- User definable Standard Stock sizes in X, Y, and Z
- Select Coordinate system to define stock size
- Select reference and input offset values to locate stock
- Create new or overwrite existing Standard Stock sizes
- Create a user-defined Standard Stock size library for each material type!
Probing for Mill-Turn Machines
- Define probing tools with new parameters for probe shank and stylus
- Automatic selection of standard probing cycle based on face/feature selection
- Dynamic display of probing toolpath to avoid collisions and broken probes
- Probe stock and set work offsets automatically!
- Support for standard probing cycles!
What's New in CAMWorks 2021
CAMWorks for 2021 provides advanced new features to help you take full advantage of your CNC machines
See What's New in CAMWorks 2021
What's new in CAMWorks 2021!
- Import Tools from Helical and Harvey Tool Catalog or CSV Files
- 5 Axis – Spiral Swarf Milling and 5 Axis – Minimize Tilting
- Cylindrical Stock Support
- ShopFloor – Add Additional Documents and View/Edit Content
- Improved Sync Manager for Synchronous Machining
- Probing – Additional Parameters and 3 Point Boss / Bore
- Contain Toolpath within the Contact Point Boundaries
- TechDB – Default Feature Options and Resequencing of Operations
- Feature Recognition – Recognize non-uniform fillets/chamfer